BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 7, 2008

3rd sem in memory...

Bismillahirahmanirahim...
Startfromdis post, i'll always start my writing wif basmallah....

2nd of June 2008
Nana called me and said dat she's in Alson klana..She picked me and nana hs at da mahallah..Brought us to meet her mum..Dat night, evrything revealed..when nana tell me da real thing what's actually happen dat night (sinkai's besday party)..And also, nana told me wat lina had said bout me behind my back..I cried..I never imagine that lina will do that to me..but, she did..We wanna meet both Faiz dat nite..having dinner together..they just arrived..Aish wanna talk to me, once he asked me wether im ok or not, I said "I tak ok..Can I see u??" then he agreed..we picked him on da way to penang food and we all eat at Abshar...I told Aish and Aish said, Just ignore her..and then he remind me, im too soft n follow wateva lina has said..i said ok n then we moveto mahalah..nana send us as we will sit ept da very next day...

3rd of june 2008
Nana picked me at about 8 o'clock in da morning..we went to cfs cafe..having our breakfast there n then nana drove to block c...there, we meet aish and eizz...kitorg janji after exam listening,kitorg jumpe kat depan block..kitorg kena pegi check venue for speaking test..both faiz kena test kol 10..kitorg gi balik blok A and after tengok venue, aish persan lina..dia suh kitorg buat tak nampak..and i know lina perasan..kitorg kat sebelah2 n gelak ketawa b4masukkereta and send them to blockc..nana n i lepak kat nilai square..

##2be continued##

0 comments: